We have the opportunity to run a NVQ level 3 Award in Advice and Guidance
Do you work directly with clients disseminating information with some level of advice and guidance.
We are looking at running an affordable course in Advice and Guidance subject to demand.
The course would include four mandatory units (12 Credits) including
• Establishing Communication,
• Supporting clients to use the A&G Service,
• Understanding the importance of legislation and Reviewing one’s own contribution to the service.
Optional Units could include:
• Assisting clients to decide on a course of action,
• Liaison with other services,
• Managing a personal caseload,
• Promoting careers education and Facilitating group learning.
Approximate Cost will be £300.00
Please contact us for further details and to express interest in the workshop
The next step up in a Connected Society, SCIO Training joins the ranks of bloggers, for your viewing convenience.
Take a look at the contact section for email, phone and twitter for our organisation,
If you’d like to see some of our achievements and peruse the training we offer, take a look at the Communities Together website,
As well as the SDVS page,
Stafford District Voluntary Services
and the Headlines page,