Time Management Course January 22nd 9.30 – 12.30 @ Stafford
Kick start a new way of working in 2014 – attend a Time Management course!
From £49 per place
Managing your time effectively can ensure you can achieve more in the time available. Think about how to work smarter not harder.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Have explored why we need to manage our time
- Have discussed the 5 steps to effective time management
- Have reviewed current work practises
- Understand the 4 quadrants theory and how to use it
- Understand the difference between high leverage work and low leverage work and the implications on planning
- Be able to and also understand the need to say ‘no’ to others
- Consider the best approaches to protect their own time